Monday, July 7, 2008

Take Two!

Our first attempt at leaving early on Monday, July 7th was unsuccessful...oh, the team was great and we even made it to the airport early....to find that because of the storms on the East Coast Sunday night...our flight was going to be delayed by two hours (due to FAA regulations for the Flight Crew that brought in the plane Sunday night). Two hours doesn't seem like a big deal...unitl it makes you miss your connecting flight...which is the one and only flight to Costa Rica for the day (so they say)...So after much debate and once again encountering those Delta counters...that are way too tall for me...we will try again tomorrow morning, since it was the earliest they could get us out. Of course with a team of 21 the only flight they could get all of us on was the very early one...at 6am. So yes, that means at the airport at 4:30am...which means meeting at the church at 3:45am. And we thought this morning was early!

My husband and our worship leader are here at my home...and already asleep, so I'm thinking I will head that way as well. I know God's plan is perfect and I know we wear our flexibility bracelets (rubberbands) around our wrists the entire time we are gone for this exact reason.

We are excited Jesus for the incredible plans you have laid out before us!!!